From: Robert MacDonald [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 11:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Securemote Issue....

Pete,

I don't think that it's a route issue(was it?) more than
it's a DHCP issue. There was a bug (since fixed) where
the OS would not give up an address upon shutdown
or on bootup if it wasn't allowed to keep/couldn't find a
DHCP server.

I did a quick check for the Q# on MS site, but no luck.
Anyone have that?

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer