From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Peter Goodridge
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 10:15 AM
To: Dan Hitchcock; '[email protected]'; [email protected];
[email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Securemote Issue....

I've been seeing this behavour on SecRemote since
build 4005.  I understand it more of windows issue.
Windows remembers the routes across reboots, even
though the ip address has changed.  When you take the
laptop home windows will send the traffic to the
ethernet card, because that's where it sent it before.

To fix it you can use winipcfg to do a release all
before dialing in, or under NT use route -f.

HTH,
Pete Goodridge