[FW1] Logs messages, I'm confused ??

I'm running FW1 4.0 SP5 on a Nokia. I have a Web server in my DMZ, I'm noticing
allot of rejects in my logs for this web server. They look like these and I'm
getting a whole bunch. The weird thing is that my site is up and I have not
gotten any complaints from users trying to access it.

21:59:59 drop   frt     >eth-s1p1c0 proto tcp src d181820ad.rochester.rr.com dst
www service http s_port 2439 len 48 rule 59

21:59:59 drop   frt     >eth-s1p1c0 proto tcp src cache-dg09.proxy.aol.com dst
www service http s_port 50655 len 48 rule 59

The FW1  log viewer shows these coming from "daemon" and rule 0. Can someone try
to explain this. I'm concerned that I may be losing hits. Thanks very much.

--
John Gesualdi
The Providence Journal Company