Re: FW: [FW1] Https Problem with FW-1 ver 4.1

Funny - I have just found a similar problem...

My systems can hit some https servers and not others.

try testing at 'https://www.oasis.cfree.com' and 'https://www.ukweb.com.

As I am running StoneBeat I thought it was something to do with the cluster
but the problem still exists even when I shut off all but one server, so it
looks like FW-1.
Anybody else seen this?
Paul

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:"Christian D. Anschuetz"
                    <[email protected]>                       To:     <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                                    cc:
                    [email protected]        Subject:     FW: [FW1] Https Problem with FW-1 ver 4.1
                    kpoint.com

                    29-09-00 08:11
                    Please respond to canschue

The log show that https going out is accepted.  Nothing more.  No rejects
or
drops at all.