[FW1] Oracle IIOP/VPN-1 SP2

Hi All -

We're trying to get Oracle IIOP working correctly between one of our DMZ's and our internal network, and also via VPN Clients (SecurRemote). It works fine between the internal network and the DMZ if we put a rule in allowing full access for the machine on the DMZ back into the internal network, but for obvious reasons we don't want to do that. We have yet to get SecurRemote to work with it at all. We downloaded the IIOP directions from Checkpoint's site, but it appears as if there are already a bunch of IIOP definitions in the base.def file that conflict with the definitions in the iiop.def file from the directions.

Has anyone successfully gotten this to work? If so, how? We have a case open with Checkpoint (that's been escalated to Israel) but it hasn't really gone anywhere yet...

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Labatt-Simon                      E-MAIL: [email protected]
D & D Consulting, Ltd.                  WEB: http://www.dandd.com
Albany, New York                        PHONE:

INTERNET CORE AND SERVICE PROVIDER SERVICES/UNIX/SECURITY/WAN/LAN
Authorized Juniper, Extreme, Network Appliance and Cisco Partners
ISP/CLEC/LEC Networks at Wire Speed http://www.coreservice.com