Re: [FW1] Session authentication alert/error

Jim,

I'll take a stab at it.

Yes it might be a licensing issue. If you clear the
$FWDIR/database/fwd.hosts and it worked, my
guess is that you had exceeded your licensing of
50 or 80 users. Look in /var/adm/messages for
any indications of this.

I do not know how CP handles the expiring of
multiple licenses, when one is an eval and one
is permanent/timed? How old is the 30 day license?

If there aren't any clear indicators of license violations,
write back to the list and include your network layout,
which interface(s) is/are licensed and any other
messages found above, which may help explain
what's going on.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer