RE: [FW1] Problems with centralized (any) logging

Hi,

I saw this on the technical documentation section of checkpoint site:
if you preceed an IP address with the '+' symbol in the masters file,
logging will be directed to all addresses with a '+' symbol.
example masters file:
192.23.45.67
+192.4.67.89
192.34.56.78
+194.98.76.54

1. The Fw module will attempt to log both 192.45.67.89 and 194.98.76.54
2. If the fw modules fails to connect to both these addresses, it will
try 192.23.45.67
3. if this also fails, it will try 192.34.56.78
4. if this fails to, it will log to itself.

My 2 cents: look in the fwd.log file on the fw modules, and see if you
have some 'authentication failed for log on ' messages.

Hope this helps,
Didier ARENZANA.