[FW1] HTTP Security Server

Can anybody give me a hint of what is wrong here?
thanks in advance

I am trying to setup http security server
I got the following rule

All_User@localnet any http UserAuth log
All_User@localnet any http clientAuth log

In my browser, I set the proxy manually
my.gateway.com port 900

I enter www.whatever.com on the URL box

(after the browser prompt me for username and password)
the next screen show up

Client Authentication Remote Service

FireWall1 message: User xx authenticated by FireWall-1 authentication

Methodes:

   Standard Sign-on
   Sign-off
   Specific Sign-on

I select Standard Sign-on

(the next screen come up)

Client Authentication Remote Service

FireWall 1 message: User authorized for standard services (1 rules)

End session

Why the session end?