RE: [FW1] Malicious Attack Detection (MAD)

     Scott,

                Thanks for the info Scott, but percentages and CP customers
     upgrading to 4.1 to get CPMAD doesn't get me the info I'm asking for.
     I'm not upgrading, I'm simply replacing my older firewall. I guess I'm
     asking the 1 percent out their if they have any info because it seems
     the CP engineer I'm speaking too doesn't.

     Rich