Re: [FW1] Authentication-Session Authentication/ Client Authentication.

Amaresh,

What other rules come before the auth rule? My guess
would be that Network B is allowed out prior to hitting
this rule.

Is this v4.0 or v4.1? What's the network layout?

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
e-Business Infrastructure