RE: [FW1] Malicious Attack Detection (MAD)

     I've been playing email tag with Checkpoint tech support concerning
CPMAD. I get
     the impression this is all new to them for some reason. Anyway, I have
a bunch
     of "ela_x.log, alog" files in the log directory (which is now by
default linked to /var ) and
     I'm curious to know what there purpose is? I noticed a few of the log
entries for
     reloads of the policy but that's pretty much it. Is this a separate log
for malicious attacks?
     Any info would be appreciated.

     Rich