RE: [FW1] FULLCLUSTER AND WEBSENSE

>I´m testing a new arquitecture with a cluster of two FW-1 with StoneBeat
>Fullcluster. The problem begun when I configured Websense in this test
>enviroment, there is no problem when the page is blocked, the default
page
>is shown but when the page I try to get is not blocked there is a msg a
>msg
>like following:
>
>ERROR
>
>FW-1 at FWSB1: Failed to connect to WWW server

Is the firewall able to ping or connect tO external addresses
(i.e. the Web server you're trying to reach?)

If so, then how do have your current architecture (How many NIC's
per Firewall?, in which interface you have WebSense server attached
and how?, FW1 Version? FullCluster Version? Providing This info
could help. :-)

If not, your problem is low-level connectivity ;-)

Regards...

--
Martin Humberto Hoz Salvador
Information Security Consultant (ISS ICU, Check Point CCSE)

"Customer service is not a department... it's an attitude"