[FW1] Chaotic hostname changes

Hi everybody,

We have 2 Nokia IP 650 running in VRRP mode (with Firewall-1 of course
!) and we happened to change their names with Nokia Voyager interface,
being careful to make "Apply" and "Save changes". On reboot of one of
the firewall (we were obliged to !), we're experiencing pb with the
starting processes of Fw-1 due to a "can't find own IP address" error.

Apparently, the new name seems to be adopted successfully but the old
one still remains in many configuration files such as /etc/aliases, etc
The problem is that these files should NOT be edited with vi or
whatsoever and the system rebuilds it itself anyway !

Is there any binary or scripts which could permit me change this name
definitively ??

NB : The /etc/hosts file, for ex., contains the OLD name of both
firewalls and even if I try to change those with vi, it's overwritten at
boot time ! The file seems to be generated by hosts_xlate.
Does anybody know what it is ??

Thanks a lot.