[FW1] fwauth.NDD changes??!!

In regards to my previous email , After moving the FW1 gateway, I found out that my
license is hostid base and not IP, but I found the fwauth.NDD file to have inside of
it the old IP address of the Gateway  Does anyone know how I can regenerate the
authentication file (fwauth.NDD), so I can change the IP inside of it.  I tried to
edit the file but I don't think it is editable ( it has some encrypted stuff at the
top)

Thanks for any help.
Raed Al-Tamim

--
Raed Al-Tamim                          Promptu Corporation
Senior Systems Administrator      www.promptu.com

begin:vcard
n:Al-Tamim;Raed
tel;cell:tel;fax:tel;work:x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.promptu.com
org:Promptu Corporation;MIS
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Senior Systems Administrator
adr;quoted-printable:;;803 Jury Court=0D=0A;San Jose;CA;95112;USA
fn:Raed Al-Tamim
end:vcard