From: Nico De Ranter [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, 28 September 2000 3:49 a.m.
To: Mike Glassman - Admin
Cc: 'fw-1 listserv'
Subject: Re: [FW1] Installing SecuRemote on Windows 2000

I had a look a the beta program, but if I understand the license
correctly I
will need to provide them with a name of somebody they can contact,
allow them to visit our site (ok, I'm quite sure they won't do that
:-)
and send them a written report at the end of the trial.  I really
don't
have time to do all this.  On top of that I need it for a user who
will
spend most of his time a few 1000km away from me and who I don't
trust
to be able to solve any problems if some would appear. :-(

Nico