Re: [FW1] New 4.1 Purchase - Should it include SP2 ??

At 09:06 25.09.00 -0700, Jason Kent wrote:
>We are looking at purchasing FW-1 4.1  (for NT).. my question is, should it include the service packs that are released up to this date ? or do you still have to buy the 'software support' package ?

On Sep 25th Check Point announced the availability of VPN-1/FW-1 media
packs with 4.1 and SP2 included. All new media packs now ordered will
have SP2 on it. If you still receive 4.1 SP1 (aka CP 2000) - ask your
reseller to give you an up-to-date package.

Hans