From: Scott Schindler [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 11:02 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] E-Security Monitoring

(Shameless sales.  Check Point monitoring included.  That's why I put it on this list.)

Do you monitor your system logs every week?  Every day?  Every second?

We can. Your Check Point firewall and all of your other application servers put some very important information in their respective logs.  We have developed a product to not only consolidate those logs, but to analyze for possible attacks or system errors.  We have a 24/7 team that watches those systems and can notify you in case of any problems.  We can also set up automated callback and paging.

Are you interested in having your systems monitored 24 hours a day?  Can you afford to miss a notification of a DOS attack or hardware failure message until your next scheduled maintenance?
Would you like to be able to see ALL your logs consolidated and veiwable from any browser from anywhere in the world? (SSL secure access)

If you are serious about the security of your systems and would like your Check Point and other application logs to be monitored constantly, Let me know and I can get you the information you've been looking for.

Scott Schindler
Enstar
"Securing Your E-business Frontier"