[FW1] Problem with IKE

I have been having a problem with IKE for a while.  I have just realized
that it has to do with our remote firewall only.

I am unable to get IKE (3DES) encryption to work when attempting to encrypt
data across either the Internet or our Dedicated T1.  I can see my end
encrypting, but the remote end never decrypts.   Using Securemote, I can
connect to our network here in Guelph using IKE with no problems at all.  I
cannot, however connect to the Firewall in Pensilvania.

I am running FW1 4.1 SP0 at both locations on AIX 4.3.3

I will be upgrading to FW1 4.1 SP2 as soon as I can arrange some downtime.

Has anyone come across something like this and if so, did you find a remedy
for it?  I have spoken with checkpoint on this several times and the only
thing it did was give me a headache from being on hold so long and then
getting a support person that couldn't solve it. (ugh!)

Joe