From: Amit Saha [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 6:52 AM
To: Fw-1-Mailinglist (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] Securemote Issue....

Hello All,

we have Checkpoint 4.1 SP1 and we are using securemote to connect to our
internal LAN via internet. However, there are some laptops which are used in
office as well as home. I have bound the securemote to the dial-up adapter.
(OS is windows 98). When i am using the laptop in the office, i am able to
connect to Internal network thru lan card which is fine. Now, i take the
laptop to my house and i connect to internet. Then i try to connect to my
web intranet server, securemote pops up the auth screen. However, after
successful authentication, i am not able to connect to the site. I believe,
its still trying to got thru the lan card to connect to the intranet web
server. Can somebody help me with this, as to whether its a problem to
securemote configuration.

Warm Regards,

Amit Saha