[FW1] Suddenly can't access to http

Title: Suddenly can't access to http

 Hi there,
             I am hoping someone there can give me some help on this problem I have.
My company firewall just upgrade to version 4.1 on August. The firewall also is a DNS server.  It can't access to internet and it's happen twice, one on August and another one on September. All the user when it want to access to internet, they need to key in a firewall user name and password to authenticated because it's been set a rule at firewall. The source is Group of user, destination is Any, service is http and the Action is User Authentication. And the netscape browser under the preference, advance, set the proxis to manual proxis at the http only. When the user access to any web site, key in the authentication then it said that FW-1 fail can't find WWW Server. But when i ping or nslookup the web site is ok then i load the standard firewall rule, source is ANY, destination is ANY, sevice is ANY and action is Accept. And set the netscape proxis to direct connection. Then try again access any web site, it can access  but when set it back to original rule ( user authenticate ) it can't access to any web site. Lastly, reboot the firewall ( solaris 2.6 ), all the user can access to any web site. Please give me some answer on this.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Gan
Network Support