[FW1] Error: No response received

Hi there,

I'm currently experiencing a really strange problem with SecuRemote and
Firewall-1.

Here's what happens: I dial up to my first ISP using my Windows 98 PC and
attempt to access a server which is behind the firewall. The SecuRemote box
pops-up and asks for my username and password which I happily provide. I
notice that the SecuRemote application is "Exchanging Keys" and one moment
later I receive a dialog box saying I've been authenticated. I'm then able
to continue use of the server.

I then dial up to my second ISP (using the same PC) attempt to access my
server and enter my username and password. In the bottom left hand border of
the SecuRemote box I see that the application is "Exchanging Keys" and after
a delay I receive the message "Error: No response received from Firewall".

At first I thought this may have something to do with the routing on my
second ISP however I've been able to update for certificate with no
problems. I then tried dialling up to the second ISP with my second computer
running Windows NT 4 and SecuRemote works fine.

In summary:

Win 98 PC ===> ISP 1 - SecuRemote works fine
Win 98 PC ===> ISP 2 - Receive SecuRemote error message
Win NT PC ===> ISP 1 - SecuRemote works fine
Win NT PC ===> ISP 2 - SecuRemote works fine

Can any one provide me with any suggestions on what my be the problem?

Cheers,

Ben