[FW1] RE:Problem when Installing New CP-FW1 4.1

Hi,

I am trying to do a fresh install of the FW-1 4.1 lately but I faced some
problems.

In fact, I manage to install the software successfully, but after reboot I
have this error and the whole system just hang.

Configuring network interfaces:
	FW-1: i/f el0 (el0) is not found in table (80206910)
	WARNING: This interface is not monitored by Firewall-1
	Fw-1 IP: FW-1 has a problem registering an interface 	configuration command
(80206910) -- Blocked.

My machine is running a Fore ATM card (running el0) and a Sun embedded
network card (10Mbps).  What have I gone wrong?  Currently, I am running
Fw-1 3.0b

Please Help.  @:)

Thank you very much.

Meiling