RE: [FW1] Problems with centralized (any) logging

Jason,

I recently had similar problems, and it turns out it was caused by corrupt log
pointer file(s).  Our Management Server is a Win NT box, and my solution was
as follows:

fwstop
del *.logptr*
del *.alogptr*
del *.vlogptr*
fwstart

Deleting the log pointers is not a problem because they are recreated by the
logviewer as required.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Steve B.