From: Jason Murray [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 September 2000 8:57 a.m.
Subject: [FW1] Problems with centralized (any) logging

I have an installation with multiple firewall modules and one
management
server. I would like all the modules to send their logging info back
to the
management server. According the docs this should be the default
action.
However it is not working.

It's been so long since this worked I can't remember what I did to
break it.

Just recently I did a "fw putkey" on one of the modules and the
management
server. Then I restarted the firewall process. This had no effect.

I did pay a visit to phoneboy, but a quick search didn't reveal
anything
helpful.

Anyone have any ideas?

Trouble shooting without logs is next to impossible.

- --
Jason Murray -- Mike 3588 -- Desk 4353
"...it is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the
excellent lies before us.", Isaac D'Israeli