[FW1] ld.so failed when trying to access firewall - HELP

When I try to telnet to the our firewall (Nokia IP330) I immediately get a message:

ld.so failed: Undefined symbol "" in telnetd:/usr/lib/libc.so.2.2

I also get a similar message when trying to install a policy.  The fault light is on the Nokia applicance and when I try to use a console session it says that getty is repeating too quickly over and over again.

Any ideas?  Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks.

Robert Jones