[FW1] Error during VPN session

Hi!
I know this question was discussed in this forum already.

I  don´t know if it is possible to search an archive of this list, that´s
why
I must ask this question again.
I run VPN between my SecuRemote client on win 98 / win nt 4.0
It does work to connect to machines inside my net but it is not stable.
I tried to dial-in using an ISP, and I tested network connections.
 I get the error quite freqently: Communication with site  x has failed.
fw ver 4.1 SP 1
SecuRemote , strong encryption not the newest one but one ver older
(sorry I can´t check it just now)

DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE THAT ERROR MESSAGE

Any ideas about what to do will be appreciated

Thanks!

Monika