RE: [FW1] Problems with centralized (any) logging

I noticed this in a faq at phoneboy. There it says to do this with
additional entries in $FWDIR/conf/master. By default only the first host is
accepted.

--
Jason Murray -- Mike 3588 -- Desk 4353
"...it is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the