[FW1] NT4 SP6-FW1 4.1 Log viewer problem (active)

Dear Firewallers,

I have an otherwise healthy installation of FW1, version 4.1 SP1 on NT4
Server, SP6.

The firewall appears to work perfectly until I request specifically the
active connections data on the log viewer. This appears to report the
active connections for 20 seconds or so, then crashes out an "FW.exe"
session in the usual Dr Watson dialogue box. After this the firewall is
sent into terminal decline, with a further session of "FW.exe" claiming
100% utilization and slowing all routing down to a pathetic trickle. The
only remedy is a reboot.. Has anyone else experienced this?

many thanks
Chris Glaister,
Network Analyst.
(company disclaimer blurb follows, my apologies in advance!)

Capital International Limited.

This message is bound by terms and conditions.
For further information please follow
http://www.capital-iom.com/disclaimer.htm