From: Alberto Díaz [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 25 September 2000 20:50
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] What do I need buy?

	I want to install the next system with CheckPoint-FW1 GateWay.

		Internet

		  FW1

        --------------
	 |      |       |
	 |      |       |
      serv.  Serv.   Serv.
	 web	 mail   DNS,FTP

	Everybody connected to internet could access to the Servers, but
they only
could have access to the ports indicated in the fw1-rules for each server.

	Someone could access to others ports to manage the Servers,for this
are
necessary rules in the firewall too.

	I would like to know what license I need to buy.

		1) A license for 25 nodes.
		2) A license for unlimit nodes.

	The FireWall-1 counts the IP's from Internet which enter my system
or only
counts the three IP's of my servers.

	Example.

	If the adress 212.121.14.56 makes a request to the web server
(server IP -
194.34.12.98) and the web server answers the question,

	               How many address counts the FireWall-1?

				1- Two -> 212.121.14.56 and 194.34.12.98
				2- One -> 194.34.12.98

	If the FireWall counts one host I will need a licese for 25 nodos,
but if
the FireWall counts two hosts I will need a license for unlimit nodes.

	This is my question,
	Which license I need to buy?

	Thank You

	PD. My question Is very important because I need to buy the FireWall
very
soon.

	Greetings

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the
sender.

evolvebank.com is a division of Lloyds TSB Bank plc.
Lloyds TSB Bank plc, 71 Lombard Street, London EC3P 3BS.  Registered in
England, number 2065.  Telephone No: 020 7626 1500
Lloyds TSB Scotland plc, Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street,
Edinburgh EH2 4LH. Registered in Scotland, number 95237.  Telephone
No:Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc are regulated by the
Personal Investment Authority and represent only the Scottish Widows
and Lloyds TSB Marketing Group for life assurance, pensions and
investment business.

Members of the UK Banking Ombudsman Scheme and signatories to the UK
Banking Code.