[FW1] HTTPS and CITRIX Servers

We would like to open several web based applications to external users via the Internet, in encryption mode.
* VPN Server - Require client installation, provide well encryption, load is grown on VPN server.
* Https Servers - No client is needed, provide weak encryption, load is grown on each https server.

What are the steps which we have to do in order to install every https server ?.
Which from the above 2 options is better, in case we need 4 servers ?.
Is there any other way to do it ?.

We're going to user Citrix server for remote users via the Internet, and we would like to put it on DMZ network.
We have about 10 different applications, Is it correct to put the server(s) on DMZ ?. or it's better to put it in the Internal
network, because the heavy transportation between DMZ and Internal ?
Any recommendations on CITRIX/Windows Terminal server implementation for remote users ?.

Thanks,
Arie Gilboa