RE: [FW1] SR coming in from remote LANs

Securemote is tough to support, especially when dealing from behind other
NAT devices.

Phoneboy and checkpoint have write-ups on this.

Are you at 4.1 or 4.0?

The quick answers is that 4.0 requires some objects.c changes, 4.1 works
well out of the box.
FWZ will not work with securemote behind a NAT device.

If you have working behind a NAT device, the following is true:

If the NAT is a hide NAT, only one user at a time can connect.
If NAT is pooled, the exact number of pooled addresses can connect at one
time.

If you are at SP2 of 4.1, then you need to force UDP encapsulation, and most
of these issues go away.

Thomas Poole

Thomas Poole