RE: [FW1] What do I need buy?

A 25 node gateway is what you need!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto Díaz [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: September 25, 2000 3:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] What do I need buy?

	I want to install the next system with CheckPoint-FW1 GateWay.

		Internet

		  FW1

        --------------
	 |      |       |
	 |      |       |
      serv.  Serv.   Serv.
	 web	 mail   DNS,FTP

	Everybody connected to internet could access to the Servers, but
they only
could have access to the ports indicated in the fw1-rules for each server.

	Someone could access to others ports to manage the Servers,for this
are
necessary rules in the firewall too.

	I would like to know what license I need to buy.

		1) A license for 25 nodes.
		2) A license for unlimit nodes.

	The FireWall-1 counts the IP's from Internet which enter my system
or only
counts the three IP's of my servers.

	Example.

	If the adress 212.121.14.56 makes a request to the web server
(server IP -
194.34.12.98) and the web server answers the question,

	               How many address counts the FireWall-1?

				1- Two -> 212.121.14.56 and 194.34.12.98
				2- One -> 194.34.12.98

	If the FireWall counts one host I will need a licese for 25 nodos,
but if
the FireWall counts two hosts I will need a license for unlimit nodes.

	This is my question,
	Which license I need to buy?

	Thank You

	PD. My question Is very important because I need to buy the FireWall
very
soon.

	Greetings