[FW1] RE: [FW1] Firewall-1 and SAP

Claudio,

REMOTE_NET             SAP_SERVERS           3200-3399 TCP (SAP_GW)
                                             3600-3602 TCP (SAP_MS)
                                             3299          (SAP_OSS)
SAP_SERVERS            REMOTE_NET            3200-3399 TCP (SAP_GW)
                                             3600-3602 TCP (SAP_MS)

You don't need the SAP_OSS ports unless you are connecting to SAP_OSS.  I
don't know, your port numbers may not be the same either.  I really don't
like the number of ports that I have to leave wide open.  We have offices in
Canada, the States, and in Europe...  So I have to leave it open to all of
our subnets. (but not the internet)

For users connecting via securemote, the same rules apply.

I've been using this for about a year now with no problems whatsoever.

Joseph Voisin, Systems Administrator, Engel Canada Inc.
www.engelmachinery.com | [email protected] |PGP Fingerprint: A20B 135D 0920 074F C7FE  D72D 88A7 2521 5138 DFC2