[FW1] New 4.1 Purchase - Should it include SP2 ??

Title: New 4.1 Purchase - Should it include SP2 ??

We are looking at purchasing FW-1 4.1  (for NT).. my question is, should it include the service packs that are released up to this date ? or do you still have to buy the 'software support' package ?

IF we still have to buy the package, do we receive login information so we can download and install the SPs prior to waiting the month or two or more it will take checkpoint to generate a real license ?

If we do have to wait... is 4.1 that bad out of the box ? is it actually useable ?  I don't want to recommend that we buy it if we have to wait several months before it's useable....

And last but not least... as far as licensing....   it is the external address that we should use for generating the license, correct ?

Thanks !

Jason