[FW1] 4.1 SP2 Interface Licensed & Secureremote

When running 4.0 our var at one point had licensed our Nokia IPs to the
internal IP address.  Then when we wanted to implement SR they came out and
relicensed/reconfigured us for the External IP addresses.  I was told this
is a requirement for SecuRemote to function properly.

Is the same true with 4.1 SP2?  Reason I ask is it looks like they licensed
the upgrade to the Internal IP addresses again.