[FW1] FW1 proxy server

Hi all,
   I'm having a problem with the recreation of the password file in
converting from raptor to checkpoint.  Currently, we authenticate on
raptor and when we convert authentication will be moved to the proxy
server.  My problem is that Check Point is building the proxy database
but only for the user name.  They say that they will provide a generic
password to all user names and that following the initial signon the
user must enter their unique password.

My question is has anybody done this type of conversion that would
build the password database using the original PWs and the user file
without forcing the use of a generic?   Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Steve Beluch