[FW1] Changing Management Server's IP

I've got 2 FW-1 (Nokia IP650) whose Management Server is based on
another machine (Windows NT4 Workstation).

I'd like to change the IP adress of the Management Server (in fact : in
order to put in in another subnet) but I guess it's gonna affect the
discussion between both firewalls and the management server.

Can anybody tell me what are the different modifications I shoud make in
the configurations (Management Server and/or firewalls if needed) in
order to change this IP address ?

Thanks.