[no subject]

Rob,

I had a problem like this when I first started. Hopefully this will help. My
thought is how do you have you Anti-Spoofing set up? On the External interface
(under Workstation Properties, Interfaces, edit) it should be set up as Others
on Valid Addresses. The Internal should be either This net or Specific, but for
trouble shooting try putting all to Others and see if this helps.

Cheers,
TC