[FW1] FW1 fails when set up side by side

Hi to all,

I've the following set up in my envirnoment.

 <<...>>
Server Details
Server A : Solaris 2.6, Checkpoint firewall1 v4.0
Server B: Solaris 2.7, Checkpoint firewall1 v4.1, stonebeat fullcuster
Server C: Solaris 2.7, Checkpoint firewall1 v4.1, stonebeat fullcuster

Machines in 203 segment are required to talk to machines in 202 segment on
application port 6006, 1521. Apparently, the packets does not seem to be
able to return from 202 segment. However, ftp, ping telnet are able to go
through bi-directionally between the 2 segments.
Questions
(Assuming all necessary routing are added, as I am able to ftp, ping and
telnet)
1) Is there any compatibility problem if FW1 v4.0 and FW1 v4.1 are deploy
side by side?
2) Server A, B, and C have the same set of policy installed. In such a set
up, do server B and C need a different policy from Server A if we need to
run sqlnet from src 203.x.x.x to dest 202.x.x.x?

Any sort of advices are welcome.

Thank you
Wilson