[FW1] Firewall / Proxy Design

Firewallers,

This is no doubt trivial to most...but would the following overall design be
OK?

             Internet

       DMZ - Firewall (NT with 4 nics)
(web server   |     \
(& dialin)    |     MS Proxy Server (NT with 2 nics)
              |      |(Proxy cabled directly to FW
              |      | & member of internal NT domain)
              |      |
             Internal Net
      (users & file/e-mail servers)

I'd like to also include web & mail content/
AV checking on the proxy server.

Therefore outward traffic goes;
web / e-mail forwarded to proxy server then firewall
whatever else goes straight to the default GW - the firewall.

A sensible approach?

It looks OK to me - but how do other FW installations implement a proxy (for
web reporting) / e-mail content / AV checking?

Many thanks,

Shane Hill