[FW1] Authentication problem through Microsoft Proxy-server

Hi all,

I have an Microsoft Proxy-server running on port 85 with ntlm and
basic-authentication enabled.
Everything works fine, but when I have to authenticate on a remote site (ex.
the checkpoint download area), the
authentication doesn't work. If I disable the proxy in my browser, then
everything works fine.
I did the test also with Netscape, but it's the same.
(I use the proxy only as caching proxy, ie. there's only one network
interface in it and I don't use the socks or anything else)

Does anybady had ever the same problem, and do you have a solution?

thanks in advance,
This mail has been scanned for virusses at the sender's gateway.
This mail should not contain any virusses known by the latest pattern-files of any
antivirus software. If it does, please notify the system administrator via email
to [email protected].