[FW1] SecureClient interferes with domain logon

Hi,

We have a problem with some users who install SecureClient on their
portables.  After installation they can no longer log on the domain.  They
get a message that a domain controller can't be found.

Even if we don't start SecureClient at boot time (we remove the Run registry
entry) that message is displayed.  The only solution is to uninstall
SecureClient.

Did anybody else got this problem ?  And what can I do about it ?

Thanks,

Walter.