[FW1] fwm_exec_command

Hello,

I've got the following problem:
When I try to install rulebases on my firewalls I get
the following error message from the GUI

fwm_exec_command: failed to fork: Not enough space

When I try from command line on my management center I get the
following result:

# fw load rulebase firewall
rulebase.W: Security Policy Script generated into rulebase.pf
Killed

It's lots of free space on the machines, I get the same errormessage
with different firewall modules. So it must be something wrong on
the management center.

Have someone got an idea ?

Per-Oyvind Odegard
	tlf:	+47 51 87 44 36   mob: +47 932 26 936
	fax:	+47 51 87 44 01
	adr:	Postboks 8034 Kunnskapsparken, 4068 Stavanger, Norway
	email: [email protected]