[FW1] New to this: general VPN question

Heya,
	I'm new, starting a job in January but designing a fictitious
company's firewall for practice.

	With a VPN, what type of rules do I need to add to the rulebase so
that people coming in over VPN have the same rules applied to them?
Specifically, is the destination just their IP and the action is "Client
Encrypt" - meaning I would need to duplicate a bunch of rules ?

	Basically, I have a rulebase that I'm happy with and I want to add
in VPN capability. I'm assuming that anyone is coming in over SecuRemote
from random IPs. What do I need to do? If I'm not being clear, tell me -
like I said, I'm new to this :) Please email me directly - thanks!

Brent Deterding
Security Office
Research Computing Group
University of Missouri - [email protected]