FW: [FW1] NAT for an incoming client

I haven't been working with FW-1 all that long (a little over 6 months now,
give or take a few weeks) but wouldn't having the client use SecuRemote be a
much better solution than setting up a rule in the rulebase to allow traffic
from an external IP through?  It seems to me that IP spoofing would be a
prime concern with a rule like that in place.

Clint Avant
Network Security Administrator
Carriage Services-----Original Message-----