[FW1] Nokia HA configuration and Checkpoint Licensing question?

Title: Nokia HA configuration and Checkpoint Licensing question?

I have just bought 2 Nokia 440 firewalls to replace my single existing Checkpoint FW.

Currently on my existing FW, the management module and the gateway module is installed.

I plan on using Nokia's HA cluster feature in combination with VSRP features of Checkpoint 4.1 so I have hot-standby failover.

Do I need to move the management module off to a 3rd workstation (probably NT workstation)?  I would expect this to be the case so that the objects and rules can be pushed by the management module station to both of the FW's configured as a cluster.

If this is the case how do I transfer just the license key for the management module to the NT workstation (aren't they currently intertwinded because I do not get 2 seperate license strings for the 2 different modules).  Or is the licensing model that the management station contains all the license strings for both Firewall modules and the management modules (and that the IP address which I pick for the license key registration is the ethernet IP addess of the management workstation).

Thanks for any info...