Von: Sven Frommholz [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. September 2000 13:54
An: '[email protected]'
Betreff: [FW1] Log Analysis

Dear listmembers,

we are running fw-1 4.01 on a Nokia IP330 and got some trouble with the
logfile-format. We need to extract some accounting-data from the logfiles
(how much traffic is there from the Internet to specific internal IPs).
Unfortunately the logfiles aren't plain text-files, so we need some software
which is able to read the files and convert them. Maybe one of you already
knows a software which fulfills our needs and calculates the traffic.

regards

Sven Frommholz

Netspaces GmbH & Co KG
Sven Frommholz