[FW1] Client Auth on FW-1 4.1 SP2

Hi,

I am having an issue on FW-1 4.1 SP2 when using a Client Auth rule in which I see the web brower continuously attempting to connect to the inside address of the Firewall, then getting a Cannot find server or DNS Error. I even see an accept in the logs that has my IP address as source, but the firewall's internal IP address as destination (IE 5.01). If I use User Auth, everything works fine, except I have to authenticate for each new address. This worked fine under FW-1 4.0 SP1-7. I have Client Auth set to Standard and Parital Automatic. I have tried removing my authentication rules and user database, installing the policy, doing some http browsing, then re-adding my authentication rules and user database. It doesn't even seem to get to the point that I am getting a User Login browser window back. This is on Solaris 7 with latest patches applied. I tried this on a Linux system and an NT system and had no issues.
I have applied the hacks to the objects.C file, which haven't helped anything.

Has anyone else expirienced this or ran into this issue? Does anyone know of anything else I can try?