RE: [FW1] X-Mailer: USANET web-mailer (34FM.0700.4.03)

I don't think I've ever seen a more off topic question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheetal Patil [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 8:20 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] X-Mailer: USANET web-mailer (34FM.0700.4.03)

Hi All,
     Could u pls answer this question for  me?The question is:
"In 1900, in South Africa, the following ?25 reward was offered for this
man,
alive or dead - 'An Englishman, 25 years old, about 5'8" tall,
   indifferent build, walks with a forward stoop, pale appearance,
reddish-brown hair, small and hardly noticeable moustache, talks through his
nose and cannot pronounce the letter "S" properly'. Who was the man?

Thanks,
Sheetal.