RE: [FW1] WWW error

Been fighting with this one for a while now and so far our provider has
recommended upgrading to SP5 on the Nokia which hasn't fixed the problem.

Found some bits and pieces on the Nokia Knowledge base (login account needed for
that one) which seem to point towards a problem with http 1.1 through the FW but
none of the objects.C modifications make a blind bit of difference.

If I find out the answer to this one I will post it to the list.

Cheers
Mike

"Miller, Byron" <[email protected]> on 21/09/2000 13:41:06